About PLAB Coach
PLAB Coach is the ‘ultimate revision partner for international medical graduates’
Experienced, contemporary, dedicated and ‘student-friendly’ – this is what you come to expect when you embark on your educational journey with the PLAB Coach.
The knowledge you will gain on the various courses offered will not only help you pass your licensing exams, but will help you excel in the fiercely competitive ‘real clinical world.’
Here at PLAB Coach, every class will be taught by me to ensure the highest quality of teaching is maintained. This is certainly the most up-to-date course for the PLAB exams, and I work individually with students to identify areas of critical weakness and help strengthen these areas.
Some of the benefits you will enjoy
- Learning from an experienced PLAB teacher
- Always remain ahead of the GMC and ensure exam success
- Help every step of the way from IELTS advice to GMC registration and licence to practice
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of doctors in various specialities and grades
- Special foundation programme course including: “what to expect” and “surviving your first on call”.
- Guidance in CV writing
- Help with online job applications and the interview process
- Help with finding work
Dr Karam Singh (M.D.)Founder
My name is Dr Karam Singh (M.D.) I was born and raised in the UK, but was one of those ‘fortunate’ students who went to study medicine overseas. So, I too, have travelled the tedious journey that you find yourself on today.
I am licensed to practice medicine in both the United Kingdom and the United States of America, and have the artillery to help anyone (irrespective of the gaps they have taken away from their career) excel above and beyond what is required of them to pass the PLAB exam. Current trainee at the Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust.
Through my experience of teaching all the core subjects required by the General Medical Council UK and my everlasting commitment and passion for success I have all that it takes to make your journey an easier one to bear.