This is custom heading element
FOUNDATION PROGRAMME COURSES (SJT, CSA)
Situational Judgement Test (SJT)
The Foundation Programme Situational Judgement Test (SJT) ‘tests aptitude for employment and the professional attributes expected of a Foundation doctor’ (UKFPO).
- 70 questions in 2 hours 20 minutes.
- It contains two question formats: rank five possible responses in order and select the three most appropriate responses.
- A maximum of 50 points is available (this will contribute to your total score for FP application) – the higher you score the more chance you have or ranking your first choice preferences
• Friday 7 th December 2018, 10:00 -12:20 AM
• Monday 7 th January 2019, 10:00 -12:20 AM
Our SJT Course:
This will be a 2 day intense online preparatory course. The content will be based on the requirements as set by the UKFPO.
Day 1: Practice ‘Rank 5 possible responses’ questions (9am-530pm)
Day 2: Practice ‘3 most appropriate responses’ questions (9am – 530pm)
Course dates: November 24th and 25th 2018
In order to enrol into the online course then you can select the ‘Pay now’ button and scroll down choosing the SJT online course option.
The price for the course for those who attended the Clinical Assessment Exam (CSA) course is £120. The course price normally for those who have not attended the previous course is £155.