This is custom heading element
CLINICAL ASSESSMENT EXAM
Clinical Assessment Exam OSCE preparation
This will be a 4 day intense OSCE preparatory course. The content will be based on the requirements as set by the UKFPO.
– Focused history taking, history taking in difficult circumstances
– challenging communication
– Team work
– Ethical and legal issues
– surgical and peri-operative care
– discharge planning
– health promotion and patient education
– recognition and management of acute illness
– examination of patients with chronic disease
– practical procedures
Next available dates: 6th – 9th October 2018 – THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR THE LIVE COURSE – AVAILABLE ONLINE ONLY!
This course will include all study material required for the exam and unlimited practice on manikins up until the exam for those attending the live course.
In order to make a payment for the course please select the scroll down option on the ‘PAY NOW’ button and choose the clinical assessment exam course option and fill in the relevant details.