PRES 3 OSCE Course
PRES 3 OSCE COURSE
“PRES Level 3 is a clinical based assessment of Communication, Interpretation and Practical Skills.” Irish Medical Council.
Overview for PRES 3:
PRES Level 3 is an assessment of doctor’s clinical skills through a written data paper and an Objective Structured
Clinical Examination (OSCE).
1) clinical-based (communication, interpretation and practical skills)
2) Must pass PRES-2 or alternative (PLAB 1, AMC MCQ, USMLE Step 1 and 2 or Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination)
3) 2 years to pass or 3 attempts
This will be a 5 day course with 2 days online (history taking and communication skills) and 3 days conducted in Dublin.
Live course in Dublin components:
Day 1: Clinical and practical skills (mannikins)
Day 2: Clinical examinations
Day 3: Practice day on the mannikin
UPCOMING PRES 3 COURSE DATES:
Cork Exam (August 22nd) – live course in Dublin 11-13th August 2023
Limerick Exam (October 18th) – live course in Dublin – 13-15th October 2023
Book early to avoid disappointment as places for the course are limited!
Price: £600 (includes online data interpretation course)
Group discount available for group of 3 or more – £500
NEW COURSE FOR THE AUTUMN EXAMS 2023!
- University College cork exam – August 22nd
- University of Limerick – October 18th
- Cork Exam (August 22nd) – live course in Dublin 11-13th August 2023
- Limerick Exam (October 18th) – live course in Dublin – 13-15th October 2023
Leonardo Hotel – Parnell Square
Address: Plaza, Moore St, Parnell St, North City, Dublin, D01 E0H3, Ireland