PRES 3 OSCE Course
PRES 3 OSCE COURSE
“PRES Level 3 is a clinical based assessment of Communication, Interpretation and Practical Skills.” Irish Medical Council.
Overview for PRES 3:
PRES Level 3 is an assessment of doctor’s clinical skills through a written data paper and an Objective Structured
Clinical Examination (OSCE).
1) clinical-based (communication, interpretation and practical skills)
2) Must pass PRES-2 or alternative (PLAB 1, AMC MCQ, USMLE Step 1 and 2 or Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination)
3) 2 years to pass or 3 attempts
This will be a 3 day course conducted in Dublin. It will targeted specifically for the OSCE portion of the PRES 3 exam.
Day 1: Clinical skills – (manikins provided)
Day 2: Clinical examinations
Day 3:History taking and communication skills
Autumn exam dates released:
- Cork – Saturday 24th September 2022
- Limerick – Wednesday 19th October 2022
COURSE DATES FOR THE UPCOMING PRES 3 EXAM:
17-19th September 2022 (CORK)
15-16th October 2022 (LIMERICK) – this is a 2 day course that will cover clinical skills and clinical examinations
Book early to avoid disappointment as places for the course are limited!
Venue: Jury’s Inn Hotel, Parnell’s Square, Dublin
Price: £600 (includes online data interpretation course)
Group discount available for group of 3 or more – £500
NEW COURSE FOR THE OCTOBER EXAM FOR 2022!